Monday, October 19, 2009

hell part of heaven.


studying sooooooo hard :)

















My vengeful attitude and views has caused me to not be able to forgive and forget.
My Vicious plans of exterminating all I hate and thinking about such things also makes me happy.
These has also caused Gauri to ask me to read the Bible. She said I will learn a thing or two from it.[apparently, gauri reads the bible]

Well, reading JunLin's blog is as good as reading the bible :)

I'm just trying to justify what's right and what's wrong. The wrong should apologise and by apologising, the other party will be able to forgive as well as forget. Isn't it? How can one make a mistake and not be punished? Apart from the fact that it was a mistake after another. I've been trying to justify for myself and all my life, nothing gets justified. EVER.

Well, I found out another cool fact today. My Dad actually learned to play the guitar after going to the catholic church with his friends. MY DAD GOES TO A CHURCH? That was what I asked myself. But, that was eons ago. Haha, I'm going to learn to play the guitar too... My dad promised to teach me. But, my fingers are just not cooperative enough :/

Back to studying I go. TATA for now.

No comments: