Sunday, October 18, 2009

graduation marks like a fullstop.


byebye school.


Indeed, not a single tear was shed during graduation. Instead of being a rather
solemn affair, it was in fact more joyful than sad. There were crazy laughter , crazy pranks, hugs,no kisses and lots of fun.

graduation is like a full stop to our sentences, it marks the end.
Don't be disheartened or reluctant to leave. We'll all meet again, it's fate and destiny to even be brought together as friends, classmates, schoolmates or even enemies. We'll not let our fate end like that. I'll miss my dearest friends very much.

I would like to thank all the teachers and friends who had spent their precious hours making and preparing gifts for me. Especially Aqilah, I almost cried reading your letter. Thank you very very very much.

I was quite disappointed that I did not get to spend time with my classmates after the event as I had to rush off during reception for my math tuition. D;
Oh well, it's ok, no point crying over spilled milk.

O levels are coming in less than a week. Work hard!

No comments: