Friday, November 6, 2009

All the right moves.

So Yeah, How about a longer post?
The Hiatus was definitely not due to spending time on things that ought to be done during the O level period.I have no idea what was going on as well. denial denial... sigh. I have no idea how I would like to start my post or what I would like to share about.

Alright then.

The O levels was definitely not as easy as everyone put it. [it's quite challenging.]
I have 3 more papers left.

Ok. that's it about the O.
I crave for crab, I crave for home cooked meals, I crave for a meal where there will be people sitting around me to enjoy the meal together.It is indeed kinda sad and pathetic to be eating alone all the time isn't it? Oh, not to forget the part where you're INDULGING yourself in the amazing instant noodle that satisfies any empty stomach.YES, Dinner= Instant. D:

Life is just unfair. There are some who are born with a silver spoon in their mouths and are constantly exposed to fine dining. Have family memebers to bring them out for fine dining.Not to mention the companions they have for dinner.When was the last time I actually sat down for a meal with my own family. It seems that that was eons ago. But, OH WELL. What's the point of dissing my own sad life? Forget it.

Let's move on to something appealing to our hearts and soul other than these bullcrappy stuff. PFFT.

How about, MICHAEL BUBLE?
This is such a happy song. SIGH~



Tell me you love it.
Cause I love it.
& yes, I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET.

No comments: